Saturday 29 June 2013

Welcome!

My name is Kate, and I am a graduate student in the British Studies Program through the University of Southern Mississippi for the next month.  I am studying library science and will receive my MLIS from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville in August 2014 (as long as everything stays on track!).  As part of my class assignment, I will be keeping this blog to journal about what I am privileged enough to see each day during my travels here in London and surrounding areas and then in Edinburgh with my professor and fellow students.  I will also add personal entries for those family members and friends at home who want to make sure I'm eating enough vegetables and having fun while I'm here!  Entries may be updated or changed, so you might want to look back to see if I've added anything new to an old entry.  Also, I might not update every single day.  It all depends on how much time I have each evening.  All photographs are mine, unless otherwise noted.  I'm excited to share my love of books, libraries, history, travel, and other random stuff with you!










No comments:

Post a Comment